「You know you're a tango junkie when...(1) 你知道你已成為探戈重度患者,當你…(一)」 請點這裡
「You know you're a tango junkie when...(2) 你知道你已成為探戈重度患者,當你…(二)」 請點這裡

 

 

You know you're a tango junkie when.....
你知道你已成為探戈重度患者,當你…
 

 

You spend 2 hours on the train to get there, and 2 hours back for a one hour lesson.
你搭兩個小時的火車前往某處,再搭兩個小時的火車回家,只為上一個小時的探戈課

Your mind visualizes and calibrates square-footage in terms of open dance space.
即使場地開闊,你依然下意識的在構思方形舞步

You no longer freak out at the prospect of leading a boleo.
你不再害怕帶領Boleo的可能

You have hosted someone from Buenos Aires at your home.
你曾在家中招待來自布宜諾斯艾利斯的訪客

You have been known to forget where you parked your car after several hours of tango.
大家都知道只要跳了幾個小時的探戈之後,你就會忘了自己把車子停在何處

You no longer fear the lost-and-found that may happen during a dance.
你不再擔心跳舞時東西會不見

Your dancing shoes always look well-used.
你的舞鞋看起來總是受過「充份的使用」

You can't resist dancing a few tango steps whenever you cross a wooden floor.
每當走過木頭地板,你沒辦法阻止自己想要探戈一下的衝動

Shoes have new focus in your life.
鞋子是你生命的新焦點

You have considered crossing that line to become a tango gypsy.
你認真思考乾脆豁出去當一個探戈流浪者算了

You find that you sandwich feet far more often than shake hands.
你夾別人的腳(指sandwich這個動作)遠遠多於握別人的手

You have reached a level where your tango reflects your spirit.
你已經抵達一個能以探戈體現自己精神的境界

You find that dancers drawn to tango are the most interesting passionate people you know.
你發現為探戈瘋狂的舞者,才是你認識的最有趣的熱情之士

There is no question that you will always work to improve your dance.
毫無疑問的,你將為讓舞功更上一層樓而不斷努力

You draw satisfaction every time you break someone's Hollywood misconception of the dance.
你獲得無比的滿足感,每當你打破別人那些來自好萊塢的對探戈的誤解

You realize that dance presence is as important as dance moves.
你覺得跳舞的本身的存在跟舞步一樣重要

You have trembled in someone's arms.
你在別人的臂彎中顫抖

Whenever you wait in line, you must fight the urge to randomly gancho those around you.
當你在排隊時,必須與自己時不時就想要gancho(勾)的衝動奮戰

Tango Hugs...mmmmmmm!
探戈的擁抱…妙不可言!

Your respect for others is measured by how well they can dance.
你尊敬他人的程度衡量自他們舞跳得有多好

You feel exhausted but come alive when you hear a tango and hit the dancefloor.
你明明累得快死了,但只要探戈音樂響起、進入舞池,整個人即刻死而復生。

You've gone home after a dance with someone else's glitter on your face.
你臉上帶著別人的化妝品回家 (glitter為亮粉,女生化妝品常有的成份,這裡翻譯成化妝品)

You're thinking of calling your first born son Osvaldo.
你打算為你的長子起名為Osvaldo  
(這裡有可能是指探戈舞蹈大師Osvaldo Zotto,或探戈音樂家Osvaldo Pugliese)

You constantly have bruises on your legs and feet.
大小腿上出現淤青是家常便飯

You eat your main meal of the day at two in the morning.
你一天正式的第一餐發生在凌晨2點

You saw the film "The Tango Lesson" fourteen times.
你看了十四次「夢幻舞神」

You dream about dancing with Pablo Veron.
你幻想和Pablo Veron共舞

You have a tango bumper sticker.
你汽車的保險槓上有個探戈貼紙

You carry baggage to social events even though you aren't planning a trip.
即使沒有要出遠門,你也喜歡帶一個行李箱/旅行袋
(我的探戈老師就是這樣耶!我每次都很好奇他旅行袋裡面到底裝什麼。我看到的女生們則從帶普通包包升級成超大包包)

You feel sensual and sexy.
你覺得自己細膩又性感

 

 

 

創作者介紹

Nada, nada más

isveda 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()