「You know you're a tango junkie when...(1) 你知道你已成為探戈重度患者,當你…(一)」 請點這裡

 

You know you're a tango junkie when.....
你知道你已成為探戈重度患者,當你…
 

 
Little else in your life gets done compared to your pre-tango days.
比起跳探戈之前的歲月,此生至此已無憾

Your passion-index is much higher compared to your pre-tango days.
比起跳探戈之前的歲月,你如今的熱情指數可說是高多了

What pre-tango days?
跳探戈之前的歲月?有這回事哦?

You have become nocturnal.
你變身夜行性動物

You wear vintage clothes every week that most people wear once a year to the office Christmas party.
人家每年為了出席公司聖誕派對才穿一次的vintage復古霓裳,現在是你的每週常客。

You have a Boa (not a snake) in your closet.
你的衣櫥裡有圍巾(不是蟒蛇啦)

Friends insert the word Tango before your given name when introducing you to others.
朋友在介紹你給其他人認識時,會在你的名字之前加插tango這個關鍵字

You have been spotted dancing tango in parking lots.
你被發現在停車場大跳探戈

Posters for upcoming tango events are always magnetized to your refrigerator.
你的冰箱上總有用磁鐵壓著即將來臨的探戈活動海報

You have developed a healthy fear of foot injuries.
你已開拓有關腳受傷的正面而健康的恐懼說  (腳受傷就不能跳舞了啊啊啊啊)

Your interest in shoes can easily be mistaken for a fetish.
你對鞋子的喜好程度極容易被誤會為戀鞋癖

The amount of time you spend on personal grooming has doubled.
你花在打扮上的時間多了以往的一倍

You are considering the purchase of clothing not commonly seen in public.
你認真思考入手一些不那麼大眾化的衣服

You realize how rare it is to find such passion in life.
你意識到,生命中很難尋獲如此的熱情

You have discovered the pleasures of barefoot tango.
你發現了赤足跳探戈的樂趣  (真的真的,特別是milonga)

You dance tango in your mind.
你在腦海裡跳探戈

You have to dance. You have to dance.
你必須跳舞,你必須跳舞  (謎之音︰就是強迫症啦)

You seek out stories from those who have danced tango in other countries.
你向那些曾在其他國家跳過探戈的人打探詳情

One of the most exciting things in the world is to dance tango with a complete stranger.
世界上最刺激的事情之一,就是和一個完完全全的陌生人跳探戈

You have been known to sing in the ear of your partner while dancing.
大家都知道你跳舞時喜歡在舞伴耳邊唱歌

You recognize that special glow in the night as another hotbed of tango erupts in the distance.
你能看到漆黑夜晚的散發著一束光 — 那是一個距離之外的探戈溫床在召喚

Your favorite color is tango black.
你最喜歡的顏色,是獨一無二的探‧戈‧黑 (不是普通的黑色,而是探‧戈‧黑)

Tango has diminished, if not ruined, the appeal of every other dance you ever did.
探戈削弱了(若尚未完全銷毀),所有其他你跳過舞蹈對你的吸引力

Friends and family automatically assume that you want tango-related birthday gifts.
朋友家人都自動假設你想要收到和探戈相關的生日禮物

You have been given a gift of private tango lessons.
你收過的其中一項禮物是探戈私人課

You have practiced with Rebecca's Follower's Technique video at least three times.
你跟著錄影片段練習Rebecca的跟隨技巧至少三次。
(這裡的Rebecca應該是指紐約探戈舞者Rebecca Shulman,但同理也可以把名字換成geraldine rojas等其他舞者的名字。我的版本是Silvana Capra及Claudia Miazzo)

You have found yourself caught in unusual situations that are best described as a Tango Moment.
你發現自己身陷一種非一般的狀況裡,最好的形容詞就是︰「探戈之瞬」

Tango never fails to energize, no matter how tired you are.
不管你累到什麼程度,探戈永遠能給你動力

You have finally heard one too many Hugo Diaz tunes.
你終於覺得自己聽阿根廷口琴大師Hugo Diaz的音樂聽得有點多

The Tango Police have you under suspicion.
探戈刑警覺得有必要逮捕你

You will be dancing tango for the rest of your life.
你餘生都會繼續跳探戈

 

(待續) 

 

創作者介紹

Nada, nada más

isveda 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(1) 人氣()


留言列表 (1)

發表留言
  • 探戈菜鳥
  • 本來只是路過,但這兩篇重度患者文真是太棒了,有夠貼切的啦,忍不住要向你說聲大感謝!